LINK 2 LIFE Emergency Training, Inc. proudlly present the New On-Line BLS Healthcare Provider Class. This class is taught to the standards of the American Heart Association and meets the Healthcare insdustry standards and requirements for OSHA. If you are a Health Care Provider or a Child Care Provider in the State of California, you can take either the CPR Course in person or the on-line to be compliant with the State rules and regulations. The On-Line course is delivered in two parts. The first part of the course contains the cognative learning and is completed all on-line at your convenience. The second part of the course contains psychomotor skills such as CPR compressions. Students must complete an in-person "Skills Session" in addition to online learning.
All Link 2 Life EMT, EKG, Pharm. Tech, and Phlebotomy students will have their skills component signed off on the first class meeting. This is provided for the students convenience.
- Part 1: online cognitive lessons—anytime and anywhere with computer access
- Part 2: hands-on skills practice and hands-on skills testing
For successful course completion, American Heart Association requires that on-line learning courses must include psychomotor skills:
Skill sessions are made by appointment. Please call for your convienent, easy and fast experience at Link2 Life.
• Infant, Child, & Adult certification
• One-Rescuer CPR
• Choking Management
• Assessing Airway
• Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
• Chain of Survival
• Rescue Breathing
• Warning Signs
• On-going Assessments
You will be issued a "Course Key" for Course Access. This will be sent to you via e-mail during normal business hours.
- Complete the OnlineAHA website registration.
- Once registered, students go to their personalized “My Courses” page.
- On the My Courses page students can:
- activate a "Course Key" (this is a access code)
- start a course
- browse course catalog and demos
- Continuing Education applies to first time students and can be provided by Link 2 Life
- print course Certificates of Completion
- Then set an appointment with Link 2 Life to sign off the skills and recieve your BLS Healthcare Provider card valid for 2 years.